Transfer | Office of Admissions

Transfer students are an important part of the UW community. We look forward to learning what you will bring to our campus. Check out other transfer resources on the UW’s transfer student portal website.. There is a separate application for U.S. and international transfer applicants.

International transfer students — English proficiency International students must …

UW Undergraduate Advising: For transfer students

For Washington State Community and Technology College students (CTC), use MyPlan to track how your CTC credits will transfer to the UW as well as measure your progress towards a UW degree. Incoming Transfer Students. Are you entering the UW as a transfer student?

Washington University|Requirements for Transfer Students

Transfer Admission Guidelines

Transferring to the UW – University of Washington

Transfer students are an important part of the University of Washington Seattle community. Whether you are a prospective applicant, in the process of applying to the UW, or a current transfer student, this site will connect you to the resources and information you need to be successful.

Transfer Students – University of Washington

Many transfer students complete the UW distribution requirements, the Areas of Knowledge, at a community college before transferring to the UW. If you are attending a Washington state community college, you may check the Course Equivalency Guide to see whether your classes will fulfill the Areas of Knowledge requirements.

Transfer Admission Requirements – University of Washington

A transfer applicant has attended a college or university after high school graduation (summer excluded) but has not yet earned a bachelor’s degree.Students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree should apply as a post-baccalaureate student

Transfer Students | Computer Science & Engineering

Transfer students apply to the University of Washington and to our major through the Office of Admissions. A separate application to the Paul G. Allen School is not required to apply as a transfer …

Transfer Application Procedure – University of Washington

Application to the School of Music is a two-step process: one, you must apply to the University of Washington, and two, you must audition for the School of Music. Preparing to Transfer. When it comes to music, the sooner you can transfer to the UW, the better! Most of our programs take 3-4 years to complete once you start classes at UW.